2012年4月9日 星期一

Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)

這小妞很合我口味
我是在MTV台先看到The One That Got Away的MV
才在Youtube上看到Last Friday Night的MV

我以前只知道這個人沒有特別聽過她的什麼歌
再來就是她 ex老公是Russell Brand 這個我有驚恐到
( 是還滿時尚的啦 . . . . .)




























OPI有出她的Collection
 ( 但是沒有Lady GaGa Collection ? )


















直到上Youtube才驚覺她有多紅
Youtube百大音樂裡面她居然有高達10首
( 大概啦我沒有算有興趣可以自己上去看 )
MV 不乏9位數的點閱率超威的

但是 The One That Got Away 劇情很落入俗套
撇除這點老實說我覺得歌很好聽
她平常這麼的搞怪居然會認真的拍MV這種反差我有上勾
另一個反差就是這麼悲傷的歌居然是快板我還聽得難過了起來

另外 Last Friday Night MV 真的很值得一看
搞什麼校園 YA 片啊
中間 saxophone solo 我快笑翻了 Uncle Kenny ! ! !

T.G.I.F 我查了一下是 Thanks God It's Friday !
還真的很有Party的調調坐在電腦前我都忍不住扭起來

最近她出了 Katy Perry / Teenage Dream (The Complete Confection)

1.   Teenage Dream
2.   Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
3.   California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg)
4.   Firework
5.   Peacock
6.   Circle The Drain
7.   The One That Got Away
8.   E.T.
9.   Who Am I Living For ?
10. Pearl
11. Hummingbird Heartbeat
12. Not Like The Movies
13. The One That Got Away (Acoustic)
14. Part of Me
15. Wide Awake
16. Dressin' Up
17. E.T. feat. Kanye West
18. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) feat. Missy Elliott
19. Tommie Sunshine's Megasix Smash-Up

我覺得這張很值得收 enjoy it !
ps. 我很久以前就覺得Kate Perry跟Zooey Deschanel長得超像的 !
( Zooey Deschanel 演過YES MAN跟500 Days of Summer....etc )
























MV在這





Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
album : Teenage Dream (The Complete Confection) (2012)




















There's a stranger in my bed
There's a pounding in my head
Glitter all over the room
Pink flamingos in the pool

I smell like a mini bar
DJ's passed out in the yard
Barbies on the barbecue
Is this a hickey or a bruise?

PRE-CHORUS
Pictures of last night ended up online
I'm screwed! Oh well!
It's a blacked out blur but I'm pretty sure
It ruled!
Damn!

CHORUS
Last Friday night
Yeah, we danced on table tops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot?!

Last Friday night
Yeah, we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night
We went streaking in the park
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night
Yeah I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop-op (woah-oh)
But this Friday night, do it all again
But this Friday night, do it all again

Trying to connect the dots
Don't know what to tell my boss
Think the city towed my car
Chandelier is on the floor

Ripped my favourite party dress
Warrants out for my arrest
Think I need a ginger ale
That was such an epic fail!

PRE-CHORUS
Pictures of last night ended up online
I'm screwed! Oh well!
It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure
It ruled!
Damn!

CHORUS
Last Friday night
Yeah, we danced on table tops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot?!

Last Friday night
Yeah, we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night
We went streaking in the park
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night
Yeah I think we broke the law
Always say we're going to stop-op (woah-oh)
This Friday night, do it all again
This Friday night, do it all again

This Friday night
Do it all again!
T.G.I.F.!
T.G.I.F.!
T.G.I.F.!
T.G.I.F.!
T.G.I.F.!
T.G.I.F.!
T.G.I.F.!

CHORUS
Last Friday night
Yeah, we danced on table tops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot?!

Last Friday night
Yeah, we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night
We went streaking in the park
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night
Yeah I think we broke the law
Always say we're going to stop-op (woah-oh)
This Friday night
Do it all again!

沒有留言:

張貼留言